Tuesday, July 2, 2013

1921 Crazy Legs

I felt like BoyBoy was a weak individual. It take a mentally distraught man to beat his wife let alone any woman. When he came back to pay a visit I thought it was over for him Ralph's nickname was different to me, I mean who else you know has a fruit name like plum. That would have meant if he would have gotten old they would've called him prune. Those bowel movements were pretty crucial. I can not imagine what that little dude went through when he went to the bathroom. A mother being a mother came to the rescue for Plum with the lard. I think Eva did cut her  leg off for insurance money, but I see Eva as an individual who sacrafices a lot for the better even if it would hurt her physically or emotionally. When she found out that Plum was on drugs and set him on fire I was shocked. I would have preferred a simple beatdown but she took it to the next level with the flames. Hannah was a little wild thing, she would take men to the cellar where it was cool in the summer. I dont know how i would have felt if I saw my mother spooning with a strange man.

No comments:

Post a Comment