Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Professor Wesley

My feelings about this class is bitter-sweet. This class has taught me that I am on my own now and there are no excuses in the real world. I cannot be a procrastinator in college because procrastination kills. The professor is real and reminds me of my mother. She does not sugar-coat anything just like my mother and when it is time for things to get things done there is no time for back talk and it must be done at that moment. My mother is a hard working lady and I am pretty sure that professor is a hard working lady as well. Nobody likes a person that procrastinates all of the time and makes excuses when there is work that is needed to be. Even my own mother told me that but me being rebellious would only hurt me in the long run. People should always listen to and respect their elders because even though it may not seem like the right way in the beginning when you are not looking from both sides of the fence their way is the right way. I feel like this class has helped me ready myself for the fall semester and I thank Professor Wesley for pushing me to be better because she did not have to do what she has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment