Sula was very stupid to me. Even in her dying hours she had an attitude that showed ungratefulness and spitefulness. After all she did to her so called "bestfriend", Nel still came to her rescue to care for her. Sula did not show any remorse for what she did and said hateful things to her when Nel asked her about certain situations. I thought to myself maybe Sula does not know how to show her emotions the right way towards people that care about her. Maybe she has a really cold heart and does not care for another feelings or emotions. The way she looked at the boarded up window made me think that she wanted to repeat history and jump out but it was far more serious than that. Sula wanted to be alone and feel independent in her grandmother's house and she got that feeling by looking at boarded up window. The prescription was a little shaky to me because I did not know what it really was. Was it pain pills? Were they antibiotics for some type of infection? I did not have an idea of what kind of drugs she consumed but obviously she took a little too much and she croaked. I know in the next chapter it will be celebrations throughout Medallion.
No comments:
Post a Comment