Hanna was a little out of order when she asked her own mother did she love her and her siblings. Eva, the mother and grandmother of four, let her have it when she had that heartfelt explanation. Eva is a sacrificing woman in my prospective. But I don't think that she got what she deserved at the end of the chapter. I feel like Sula is going to be a stone-cold serial killer as the book progresses. For her to just stand there and let her own mother, the person who gave birth to her and care for her for thirteen years just burn to a crisp is intolerable. If that was my mother out there burning, you can bet on me being out there doing at least something.
Those dreams made it seem like the accident could have been avoided. Then again looking at it, it was kind of fate. I feel like you can not change fate and it is what it is. But at least they knew what was going to happen they just did not know when or where it was going to happen. I did not see anything in this chapter about Sula's birthmark changing and I got that answer wrong on my quiz :(

No comments:
Post a Comment